mardi 18 juin 2013

%$$$ Revews Espresso Illy torréfaction N, S, Lungo & décaféiné. (M.I.E.), 105 capsules, 693 g


Save Product Available. Save Espresso Illy torréfaction N, S, Lungo & décaféiné. (M.I.E.), 105 capsules, 693 g. Compare your Save price with best online store. Choose your best product Shopping online.

Review : Espresso Illy torréfaction N, S, Lungo & décaféiné. (M.I.E.), 105 capsules, 693 g

Save Price Espresso Illy torréfaction N, S, Lungo & décaféiné. (M.I.E.), 105 capsules, 693 g. Buy around the merchant 's on-line searching and browse reviews. If you're trying to find Espresso Illy torréfaction N, S, Lungo & décaféiné. (M.I.E.), 105 capsules, 693 g with the most successful worth. This may be the most successful offers for you personally. Where you may discover these item is by on-line searching outlets? Read the previews on Espresso Illy torréfaction N, S, Lungo & décaféiné. (M.I.E.), 105 capsules, 693 g Now, it 's best value. consequently don't shed it.

Espresso Illy torréfaction N, S, Lungo & décaféiné. (M.I.E.), 105 capsules, 693 g

Main Features : Espresso Illy torréfaction N, S, Lungo & décaféiné. (M.I.E.), 105 capsules, 693 g

These illy capsules are reserved only for the M.I.E. system (Metodo Iperespresso). By virtue of the unique 2-phases-extraction a perfect espresso with long-lasting crema is guaranteed. The capsules can be used with the espresso machines X7 or Y1 by FrancisFrancis.

  • altogether 105 illy capsules (5 boxes)
  • 42 x roasting N, 21 x roasting S
  • 21 x Lungo, 21 x decaffeinated
  • suitable for the following espresso machines: X7, X8
  • Metodo Iperespresso (M.I.E.)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire